Why Go PCI?
What's It Like to Work for PCI?
PCI is an award-winning company that has the expertise and solutions required to overcome some of the most complex challenges in defense, homeland security, and intelligence. We are privileged to play a crucial role in the protection of our nation and are proud that our diverse workforce is able to contribute to mission success.
At PCI, you’ll be continually challenged by exciting projects; working alongside individuals who you know will maintain both your good reputation and that of PCI. When you join PCI, you’ll be performing for clients who have a direct impact on the security of our nation. We value the unique contributions each of our professionals makes to our firm; we value your insight and encourage new ideas.
We firmly believe that the most effective team is one that will reflect our diverse backgrounds, our individual ideas, and our unique perspectives.
PCI Benefits Overview
PAID DAYS OFF
VISION & DENTAL
SHORT & LONG TERM DISABILITY
NEW PARENT PROGRAM
PCI is an innovative provider of leading-edge mission solutions using emerging technologies and proven practices for defense, homeland security, and intelligence. We’ve worked tirelessly to solidify our reputation as a trusted advisor to the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense, developing solutions to solve our customer’s most complex cyber security challenges in the areas of Cloud Engineering and IT infrastructure; Cybersecurity and Computer Network Operations; Data Analytics and Visualization, and System Engineering and Program Planning.
PCI is founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are engrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
2020 Boston Globe Top Workplaces
2020 US Department of Labor HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award
2020 Inc. 5000 Company
Each organization’s Agile Journey is different, which is why we customize our offerings to meet each customer where they are. Our team of dedicated Agile experts can tailor a solution to help you, or your organization, take the next step. PCI is a proud Scaled Agile Silver Partner and we have a team of SAFe® Remote Trainers that can begin work on your Agile needs immediately!
Agile Coaching and Consulting Services
Let our world-class experts help you integrate Agile methodologies into your organization. We can craft a customized solution to suit your budget, timeline, and needs. Fill out the form to the right to contact us today!
Agile Coaching and Consulting Services
- SAFe® Implementations
- Agile Transformations/Change Agency
- Lean-Agile Centers of Excellence (LACE)
- Scrum Master Resourcing
- Agile Coach Resourcing
- Agile Training and Development
- Ways of Working and Context Analysis Consulting
- Workflow, ALM tools, and Roadmapping
- Government ALM tools including DI2E within DoD environments (i.e. Government-approved Clouds)
- Communities of Practice and Coaching Dojos
- Value Stream Mapping-Lean Portfolio Management
- Inspect and Adapt Problem-Solving Workshops
Ask Us About Scaled Agile Coaching!
Virtual SAFe® Training
We know you have choices when it comes to SAFe® Training, which is why we offer our PCI SAFe® Training Advantage as part of any course enrollment! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- At least two certified and experienced instructors
- Half-day sessions for balance between work and learning
- piplanning app training
- 2 exam coaching/study sessions
Virtual SAFe® Courses Now Enrolling
Remote PI Planning for Government or Private Industry
PCI offers full-service PI Planning for Controlled Unclassified Information. (Clients have the choice of full-service planning or we can tailor our service selections to fit their needs by picking from the available options below):
- Customize and configure the piplanning app within a government secured cloud environment, accessible with a Common Access Card (CAC) or ECA Certificate via a secure network connection for Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
- Grant guest access to our private Microsoft Teams instance for use as the videoconferencing tool for your event or you may use the videoconferencing tool of your choice (e.g. Zoom).
- Setup of your videoconferencing tool, invite attendees to your event, conduct QA checks, and provide Tech Support for all bundled services throughout the PI Planning event.
- Deliver its proprietary piplanning app Fundamentals & Advanced Concepts course to thoroughly train attendees on how to use the app.
- Provide coaching services and SAFe Training courses to help facilitate your event.