FULL-SERVICE PI PLANNING
What is the piplanning app?
The piplanning app is a virtual planning tool, developed by Rentouch and leveraged by PCI, that simulates in-person PI Planning in real-time.
Why Use the piplanning app?
Scaled Agile Partner Platform
The piplanning app is a SAFe®-approved software tool utilized for visualizing, managing, and executing Agile work.
The piplanning app was developed to enable remote planning for geographically separated teams.
The piplanning app also improves the efficiency of in-person planning. Presenters have the flexibility to present on one or multiple screens simultaneously and make digital changes instantly directly into the app.
Real-time Jira Sync
Keep the benefits of physical stickies and paper boards, but without the hassle of transcribing all the handwritten notes at the end of your PI Planning event!
Why Choose PCI for your PI Planning Needs?
PCI offers full-service PI Planning for Controlled Unclassified Information. (Clients have the choice of full-service planning or they may tailor our service selections to fit their needs by picking from the services available below):
- Customize and configure the piplanning app within a government secured cloud environment, accessible with a Common Access Card (CAC) or ECA Certificate via a secure network connection for Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
- Grant guest access to our private Microsoft Teams instance for use as the videoconferencing tool for your event or you may use the videoconferencing tool of your choice (e.g. Zoom).
- Setup of your videoconferencing tool, invite attendees to your event, conduct QA checks, and provide Tech Support for all bundled services throughout the PI Planning event.
- Offer its proprietary piplanning app Fundamentals & Advanced Concepts course to thoroughly train attendees on how to use the app.
- Provide coaching services and SAFe Training courses to help facilitate your event.
Book your piplanning app Demo Today!
Simple Status Tracker for Jira is now available on DI2E for use by any DI2E JIRA user! PCI is offering Simple Status Tracker at no cost to the DI2E or DI2E user. What is Simple Status Tracker? – Simple Status Tracker for Jira (SST) is a dashboard item/gadget that gives users a simple issue
By: Brian Ralph, SPC I woke early that morning in a state of anxiety. The rational part of my brain tried to reason with me. “You’ve contributed to, or coached, multiple SAFe PI planning events. Yes, this time it is different, but your level of anxiety is out of proportion.” “Probably because this is 100% virtual,