Clearance Required: Top Secret, SCI with Polygraph
PCI has opportunities on an exciting new program. The scope of the program relates to IT capabilities to include services, applications, and analytic and data management tools. This also includes the associated management, security and infrastructure. The scope of this work includes the cloud migration and security services functional work areas.
Cloud Migration Support
Cloud migration services establish requirements for the migration of data, infrastructure, and applications into the IC ITE cloud environment.
Cloud migration support provides expertise in planning and implementing the migration of mission algorithms, applications and tools for the IC ITE cloud environment.
Security Services Support
Security services establish requirements for cybersecurity, information assurance services, and security management.
Cybersecurity and information assurance services include a wide range of technical, functional and managerial services necessary to ensure the secure operations of systems. Security management support includes developing security management strategies and defining and implementing established security management processes.
- Provides expertise in enterprise architecture, infrastructure, applications, databases, IT services, governance and business processes
- Brings together component subsystems to operate as a coordinated whole while enhancing user experience and optimizing life-cycle costs
- Identifies, analyzes, plans, coordinates, schedules, designs, tests, and deploys complex IT solutions
- Maps key functional and non-functional requirements with optimal IT solutions
- Integrates vendor software applications
- Leads engineering activities across multiple software and hardware baselines throughout the solution life-cycle to meet engineering, testing, security, fielding, and sustainment needs
- Develops roadmaps and defines requirements for emerging needs
|Job Category||Cybersecurity, Systems Engineer|