The System Engineer will assist the team in designing, implementing and maintaining data flows. The engineer will be integral in data flow and analytic process improvement through evaluating data accuracy, frequency and completeness. This includes:
- Data analysis and evaluation
- Assisting the Infrastructure Team to coordinate changes
- Data flow process improvement
- Developing and maintaining tools for collecting, storing and analyzing network devices
- Experience with:
- NiFi or other data flow technologies
- Automation and Orchestration
- Linux OS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate technology and design concepts
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 10 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Data Science, DevOps, Systems Engineer|