This position is for a System Administrator to support an Enterprise IT Analytic application development initiative. Technical responsibilities include support for administration, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Administration includes big data technologies in virtual and cloud environments. Candidate will be responsible for patching, troubleshooting, upgrading and resolving issues.
- Strong Linux Administration
- Administration and/or experience with any of the following:
- Kubernetes, C2S, Elasticsearch, NiagraFiles
- Ability to troubleshoot system issues and analyze logs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Experience with ticketing systems and documentation such as Jira & Confluence
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other administrators and engineers. Must be able to work with minimum supervision and be proactive.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|