PCI is seeking a System Administrator to support an Enterprise IT Analytic application development initiative. Technical responsibilities include support for administration, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Administration includes big data technologies in a virtual and cloud environment. Candidate will be responsible for patching, upgrading and resolving issues.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
3 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years
IAT Level 1 Certification
• Experience with:
• Linux/CentOS Administration
• PKI encryption and authentication
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
• Ability to troubleshoot system issues and view log files.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
• Exposure to or the aptitude to learn one or some of the following:
• Elasticsearch, NiagraFiles
• OpenStack, VMWare, C2S
• Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar); Confluence
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Systems Administration, Systems Engineer|