PCI is looking for a full-stack software developer to participate in the development of new and maintenance of customer’s custom applications. The candidates will provide top-level technical services to include, but are not limited to, agile development, system engineering, and software development. Candidates will actively contribute to mission capabilities development and deployment to address emerging requirements. Perform in all three areas of development, integration, and production deployment. Conduct technical research on software development tasks including automation prototyping and tool development.
- Extended N-tiered Software Architectures, REST, SOAP, JSON, WiQuery, AJAX, XML, XSD
- UNIX/Solaris, Linux/Ubuntu, Maven, Microsoft MVC
- .NET, Visual C#, ASP.NET, SQL, PL/SQL
- Database Design, MVC, Eclipse, Neo4j
- AWS/cloud development and solutions architecture/familiarity with and experience developing in Government cloud environments (C2S, ICGC)
- Custom Application Development
- Windows Admin/Scripting
- Understanding of Relational Databases and Querying languages (SQL. CAML)
- Database Administration
- Design and Development (SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Version Control (Specifically Git)
- Comfortable with Agile Methodology/SCRUM development
- JIRA, Confluence
- Experience leveraging data analysis to construct compelling narratives.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technology
- Agile project management principles
Active TS with SCI eligibility is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|