BigBear.ai is seeking a Software Engineer to develop and augment complex software systems including manipulation of extremely large data sets and analytics. The candidate may be working individually or as part of a large or small team, utilizing practices applicable to the development environment. The candidate will be expected to provide design input to the software components of system. This position will support PCI, a BigBear.ai company.
- Strong Java skills and experience desired.
- High level of coding experience, Full Life Cycle, designing, maintaining.
- Solid understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence, and the Atlassian Tool Suite).
- Demonstrated work experience with Cloud: Distributed Scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Cloudbase/Accumulo, Big Table; MapReduce and technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, HDFS; Serialization such as JSON or BSON.
Highly Desired Skills:
- GHOSTMACHINE, QTA experience or Cloud development and operational environments.
- MapReduce and/or Pig experience.
- Ability to debug software and correct defects.
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|