Clearance Required: Top Secret with FS Polygraph
Working in a range of environments, the Software Engineer develops and augments complex software systems including manipulation of extremely large data sets and analytics. The candidate may be working individually or as part of a large or small team, utilizing practices applicable to the development environment. The candidate will be expected to provide design input to the software components of system.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Software engineer experienced using Java and Spring
- Top Secret Clearance with FS Polygraph
- Seven (7) years’ experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong experience with Java desired
- Experience with Full Life Cycle development desired
- Understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence and the Atlassian Tool Suite).
- Experience with Cloud: Distributed Scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) Accumulo, Big Table
- Understanding of MapReduce and related technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, HDFS
- GHOSTMACHINE or Cloud development and operational environment experience
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|