Senior Software Engineer supporting the design, development and testing of enterprise software critical to the Customer enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- At least three years of experience in the SIGINT, IA and IT domains
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
- Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Experience developing software with Git and Maven/Gradle
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
- Experience using Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Experience with JMS or Messaging a plus
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer, Systems Engineer|