Clearance required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Senior Software Engineer supporting the design, development and testing of enterprise software critical to the Customer enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- At least three years of experience in the SIGINT, IA and IT domains
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
- Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Experience developing software with Git and Maven/Gradle
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
- Experience using Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Experience with JMS or Messaging a plus
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer, Systems Engineer|