BigBear.ai is seeking a Senior Director of Augmented Analytics to provide technical leadership and oversight to deliver innovative solutions that addresses the customer’s requirements. The Solutions Architect will provide comprehensive leadership, oversight, analytical, and technical support services required to drive and deliver a broad range of innovative augmented analytics solutions. Subject Matter Expert (SME) in augmented analytics, using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)to enhance analytics across all phases of the data life cycle — from the way data is prepared, to how analysis is performed, and insights are delivered. SME on all aspects of data science and data analytics; responsible for technical thought leadership, defining technical strategy, understanding market/customer needs, and applying subject matter expertise as the corporate lead for a specified technology area. This position will support PCI, a BigBear.ai company.
• Serves as the organization’s primary solutions architect for opportunities. Develop white papers, develop responses for request for information (RFIs), and serve as the overall technical lead or writer on proposal responses, identifying and solutioning technical, functional, and security requirements.
• Work closely with Proposal Managers, Capture Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers in the design development, and implementation of the technical content defined in the Statement of Work.
• Responsible for putting together end to end solutions for pursuits, comfortable with ambiguity, brings a proven track record of successful program executions and capture efforts, and is driven to grow the business with technical excellence in all arenas.
• Evaluates new technology, providing recommendations and solutions integrating said technology in our services and capabilities.
• Review industry leading technologies and industry best practices. As an expert in augmented analytics and data science, meets with customers to understand technical requirements, state of current environment, and mission.
• Works with operational business-area leads to define and understand business needs and to translate these needs into a system design resulting in a successful solution.
• Work in conjunction with other technical leaders work to create, maintain, and publish methodologies, approaches, and best practices in support of our key business areas.
• Collaborate with other technical teams in the exchange and transfer of corporate technical knowledge and in the development and evolution of architecture standards, guidelines, reference architectures, and proposed opportunity-specific Technology Roadmaps; and performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
• Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process.
• Responsible for developing and leading internal training program to develop & foster technical staff.
– Required: Active TS/SCI Full-Scope Polygraph
– Desired: MS or PhD degree in quantitative studies, such as Statistics, Math, Operation Research, Economics, Advanced Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering
– Required: Professional experience in Advanced Data Science, such as predictive modelling, statistical analysis, machine learning, text mining, geo-spatial analytics, time series forecasting, optimization
– Desired: Experience with one or more Advanced Data Science software languages (R, Python, SAS)
– Desired: Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis and tools (SQL, Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Hive, Tableau)
– Desired: Experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
– Required: Demonstrated ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
– Required: Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
– Required: In-depth knowledge of Intelligence Community market, products, systems, and customer missions.
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered. PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits. We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Configuration/Data Manager, Data Science|