BigBear.ai is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead a team in support of our emerging AI data products across the BigBear.ai portfolio. In joining the Product and Technology Team, you will work in close partnership with AI/ML engineers, developers, data scientists, and BigBear.ai leadership throughout the process, and play a key role in the development and implementation of the product vision, strategy, and execution. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset and a creative and collaborative approach with customer satisfaction top of mind. You will be self-driven and fueled by your passion for building and delivering amazing products to market.
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of one the fastest growing AI/ML companies in the industry. At BigBear.ai, we’re in this business together. We own it, we make it thrive, and we enjoy the challenges of our work. We know that our employees play the largest role in our continual success. That is why we foster an environment of growth and development, with an emphasis on opportunity, recognition, and work-life balance. We give the same high level of commitment to our employees that we give to our clients. If BigBear.ai sounds like the place where you want to be, we’d enjoy speaking with you.
- Own product lifecycle planning and execution to include product and feature ideation, planning, execution, delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive product vision, discovery, and go-to-market strategy for current and emerging markets and users.
- Develop the product roadmap working closely with stakeholders, leadership, and engineering teams to deliver new capabilities to market aligned with business objectives.
- Develop deep understanding and intimacy of our markets, users, and customers to ensure we are solving the right customer challenges today and in the future.
- Collaborate with cross organization BigBear.ai product teams to ensure a holistic view and experience with our product suite.
- At least 7 years of product management experience in industry leading technology-driven products or solutions.
- Experience in driving product management processes, product discovery, product planning, execution, and deployment.
- Experience with team organization, culture building, mentoring and development of cross-functional product teams.
- Demonstrated ability to foster evangelical relationships and trust with customers, users, and market.
- Experience working with stakeholders, executive leadership, growth, and marketing teams with product ideation, go-to-market strategy, roadmaps, and reporting.
- Purpose driven, highly-motivated, and passionate for building amazing product.
- MBA, BS/MS Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with product management and development in a domain of Big Data, AI/ML, or Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Care/Support.
- Experience with Agile engineering processes.
BigBear.ai is a new leader in decision dominance serving the national defense and intelligence communities. The Company delivers high-end capabilities across the data and digital spectrum to deliver information superiority and decision support. BigBear.ai provides a comprehensive suite of solutions including artificial intelligence and machine learning, data science, advanced analytics, offensive and defensive cyber, data management, cloud solutions, digital engineering, and systems integration. BigBear.ai’s customers, including the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and U.S. Federal Government, rely on its advanced technology solutions to analyze information, manage risk, and solve complex problems, leading to better decision making. Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, BigBear.ai has additional locations in Virginia, Massachusetts, and California.
Clearance Required: None
Locations of Positions: San Diego / McLean, VA / Any BigBear.ai office location / Remote
Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): CONUS
If Travel is required, how much? 0%
BigBear.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 21-00075
|Job Category||Business/Support Staff, Product, Software Developer/Engineer|