BigBear.ai is hiring multiple SETA Engineers to support a contract that provides enterprise architecture and standards related systems engineering. It coordinates all activities pertaining to the development, documentation, and maintenance of the enterprise architecture. Tasks will include providing system engineering, configuration management, deployment management, planning, scheduling, and related processes, tools, and practices. This position will support PCI, a BigBear.ai company.
Summary of Mid-Level System Engineer Responsibilities:
- Apply SE principles throughout the systems life cycle
- Technical process areas include stakeholder requirements definition, requirements analysis, architectural design, implementation, integration, verification, transition, validation, operation, maintenance
- Contribute to development of SE documentation such as System Engineering plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications
- Coordinate resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board meetings; participation in design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews.
Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing as a system engineer.
Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer, Software, or Systems engineering, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar. In lieu of a degree, additional experience may be substituted.
Familiarity with at least one of the following required:
- Capture, Define, Documenting Requirements
- Data Flows
- Transition and Decommission (T&D) activities
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Microsoft Office Suite including scheduling tools
- Scrum Master experience
- Technical Project Management
- Demonstrated Experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF)
- BigBear.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
|Job Category||Cyber & Engineering, Systems Engineer|