Location: Maynard, MA
Clearance: Secret (required)
Travel: Occasional Travel may be required, but is not expected
PCI is actively seeking an experienced System Administrator that will be part of the team to
support the stand-up, operations and security of our SaaS and cloud services
The successful candidate will be able to work as a part of a team that delivers CONS3RT, the leading-edge hybrid cloud orchestration and security management solution, enabling automated, user- driven DevOps workflows. There are several tools that target cloud management, but only CONS3RT focuses on users so they can get things done!
The System Administrator candidate will be expected to:
- Supporting the management and monitoring of a cloud enterprise that includes VMWare and OpenStack.
- Perform maintenance, expansion and troubleshooting of the cloud.
- Set up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation and troubleshooting.
- Comfortable in working in multiple OS platforms (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or comparable degree area
- Combination of experience, education, certifications, and training may be considered.
- Security+ certification is highly desired
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
- Desired Proficiency:
- Linux and Windows systems administration
- Networking experience
- Hardware/software trouble shooting skills
- Public Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- VMWare vCenter/vCloud/NSX/ESXi
|Job Category||Systems Administration|