(HIZ 9142) SCAR Security Auditor – Gunter AFB (AL)
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Secret
Anticipated start: late-May/June 2020
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Security Auditor located at Gunter AFB in Montgomery, Alabama. The Security Control Assessor (SCAR) Team evaluates, tests, and recommends corrections to any security issue or lapse discovered during the assessment process.
- Understand threat and vulnerability management.
- Test and assess threats with the help of vulnerability management tools.
- Build and deploy secure authorization processes.
- Evaluate IT architectures.
- Identify configuration, change, and patch management best practices.
- Understand enterprise identity and information access.
- Know cyber and legal regulatory requirements for audit purposes.
- Identify weaknesses in Cloud strategies and controls.
- Perform cybersecurity and third-party risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (Preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years of FIAR-FISCAM experience (Desired)
- Fully understand the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and associated security controls; as well as, all aspects of cybersecurity governance.
- IAM level II compliant certification is required
- Candidate must have an active Secret security clearance