(HIS 10164) Program Manager III – Wright-Patterson AFB (OH)
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI has a new opportunity for an Acquisition Program Manager to support the FLITES (Foundational Logistics Information Technology Enterprise System) program at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH.
The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of the principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships withing the DoD and the Air Force.
- Knowledge of qualitative an quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, and recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Plan, research, analyze and assess systems acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment.
- Must be able to formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meeting reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings and schedules of program status and acquisition tasks for senior management.
- MA/MS degree and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DOD; or
- BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD or
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD
- Must have an active US Secret Security Clearance
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and terminology
- Jira and Confluence experience is desired
- Experience with Cloud 1/AWS is desired
|Job Category||Program Manager|