(HIG 9880) Acquisition Program Manager III – Wright-Patterson AFB (OH)
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Acquisition Program Manager to support the DEAMS program at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH.
DEAMS is an accounting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions based on the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) for the USAF and the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM). DEAMS provides accurate and timely financial information using standardized business rules and processes and complies with existing laws, regulations, and policies. DEAMS is a long-term solution toward sustaining audit readiness and correcting financial reporting weaknesses.
- The contractor shall have comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of DoD systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Support activities that assist the Program Manager in assessing what programs are within the schedule and cost baselines and be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing. Provide quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents. plans, etc.) to include and audience of O-6/GS-15 personnel and above.
- Plan research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment. Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.)
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
- Plan, build, coordinate and manage the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Coordinate IMS activities among PMO IPTs, provide reports and ensure IMS support for acquisition processes
- MA/MS in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or other relevant discipline + 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or;
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or other relevant discipline + 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or;
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Advanced understanding of, and proficiency with scheduling tools, including MS Project
- Extensive knowledge of DoDI 5000.75 and how programmatic constraints impact the IMS
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience with MS Project Server desired
- Knowledge and experience with DEAMS or other Air Force Business and Enterprise Systems and Programs
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition, Program Manager|