(HIG 9880) Acquisition Program Manager III – Wright-Patterson AFB (OH)
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Acquisition Program Manager to support the DEAMS program at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH.
DEAMS is an accounting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions based on the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS), for the USAF and the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM). DEAMS provides accurate and timely financial information using standardized business rules and processes and complies with existing laws, regulations and policies. DEAMS is a long-term solution toward sustaining audit readiness and correcting financial reporting weaknesses.
- Must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Support activities that assist the Program Manager in assessing what programs are within the schedule and cost baselines, and be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing. Provide quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents. plans, etc.) to include and audience of O-6/GS-15 personnel and above.
- Plan research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment. Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.)
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
- The successful candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of DoD systems acquisition and program management as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of the roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Posses the advanced knowledge, experience, and recognized ability to be considered an expert in the technical/professional field, and posses the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of the discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures, and practices in the area of expertise.
- MA/MS in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or similar and 12 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or similar and 15 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 years of which must be in the DoD
- Plan, build, coordinate and manage the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Coordinate IMS activities among PMO IPTs, provide reports and ensure IMS support for acquisition processes
- Advanced understanding of, and proficiency with scheduling tools, including MS Project
- Extensive knowledge of DoDI 5000.75 an how programmatic constraints impact the IMS
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience with MS Project Server desired
- Knowledge and experience with DEAMS or other Air Force Business and Enterprise Systems and Programs
- Must have an active US Secret Security Clearance
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition, Program Manager|