(HIE 9991) Test Engineer III – Gunter AFB (AL)
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI is seeking an experienced Test Engineer III to support the ERP Common Services Program at Maxwell Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL.
The ERP Common Services Program is responsible for establishing, integrating, and sustaining common engineered infrastructure and services capabilities across the Air Force’s ERP applications. ERP Common Services supports the deployment of the Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS-ACAT I), Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS – ACAT 1) and the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Initiative (MROi – BCAT II).
The Test Engineer III will provide technical and engineering support for major IT Test & Evaluation (T&E) functions; including, but not limited to:
- Documenting the following: review, test concept development, test methodology development, test plan development, test execution and reporting, data reduction and analysis and end-user operational testing.
- Prepare (or advise others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates, test plans and technical reports
- Analyze and evaluate specific data issues
- Create new and innovative approaches to correct problems
- Evaluate the configuration and capabilities of test environments and ensure that they are properly available for the testing of software releases
- Correct schedule conflicts between multiple releases and provide recommendations to the Program Test Lead
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other Engineering discipline and 5 years of Test experience, 3 of which must be in the DoD; or
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering discipline and 7 years of Test experience, 4 of which must be in the DoD; or
- 15 years of directly related Test experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Must have an active Secret Security clearance
|Job Category||Test Engineer|