(HIE 9978) Cyber Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) – Gunter AFB (AL)
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI is actively seeking an experienced Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to support the ERP Common Services Program at Maxwell Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL.
The ERP Common Services Program is responsible for establishing, integrating, and sustaining common engineered infrastructure and services capabilities across the Air Force’s ERP applications. ERP Common Services supports the deployment of the Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS-ACAT I), Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS – ACAT 1) and the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Initiative (MROi – BCAT II).
Will perform the ISSM duties for assigned systems and applications as outlined in DoDI 8510.01
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures.
- Assist tin developing authorization package artifacts that satisfy Authorization Official requirements.
- Create, review, and assess RMF related artifacts for acceptable implementation of cyber security principles to support development of Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) packages.
- Evaluate the continued effectiveness of implemented protection measures within the authorization boundaries
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline required
- 7-10 years of experience in Information Technology, implementing and configuring cyber security mechanisms and technologies
- Experience in supporting and implementing cyber security technologies
- Previous experience in the Federal government supporting cyber security practices for Business Enterprise Systems
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Knowledge and experience working with eMASS
- Experience with NIST SP 800-53 security controls and understanding of control implementations
- DoD 8570 IAM III Certification required; CISSP Certification highly desired
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite and supporting products
- Must have an active Secret Security clearance