(HIB 9886) Requirements & Mission Support Manager – Gunter AFB (AL)
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Top Secret
PCI is actively seeking a Requirements and Mission Support Manager to support the DCAPES program at Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL.
The Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES) is the Air Force tool used to plan and execute major operations, disaster responses, or any other mission necessitating the deployment of Air Force personnel or equipment.
- Support assigned Agile development teams as the Capability Product Owner
- Assist the customer in identifying their business needs by eliciting, validating, and documenting required user stories, certifying that assigned development and/or sustainment stories meet documented acceptance criteria.
- Analyze requirements and use integrated software cycle management tools to capture and record validated requirements of completed software features.
- Create and maintain a requirements traceability matrix.
- Respond to properly vetted, customer-identified operational deficiencies.
- Document deficiencies for operational, training, and test baselines while coordinating with field users for additional deficiency details and/or steps taken to reproduce the deficiency.
- Facilitate weekly deficiency review board and coordinate deficiency solutions with the developers’ sustainment team.
- Coordinate development, test, and sustainment support with other PMO support entities.
- MA/MS and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or BA/BS and 15 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or 20 years of directly related experience and proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Security+ Certification required. Higher certifications are a plus
- Working knowledge of Team Forge or Remedy is desired
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|