(HIB 9757) Oracle Systems Administrator – Gunter AFB (AL)
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Top Secret
PCI has an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Systems Administrator support the DCAPES program at Maxwell-Gunter AFB in Montgomery, Alabama. DCAPES is the Air Force tool used to plan and execute major combat operations, disaster responses, and/or any mission necessitating the deployment of Air Force personnel or equipment
The Oracle Administrator will have access to the DCAPES and LOGFAC application accounts where they will execute files and scripts that might require root privileges and access systems account passwords in the DISA Enterprise Computing Center (DECC). The Administrator will provide hands-on system administration of the operationally fielded systems residing in the DECC
- Support test, training and help desk for DCAPES and LOGFAC
- Troubleshoot user-identified deficiencies
- Validate developer-delivered deficiency corrections
- Track the performance of all DCAPES and LOGFAC operations to detect problems with the system meeting performance parameters and initiate corrective actions prior to operational impact.
system performance and optimize system operations and resource
- Computer Processing Unit (CPU) Utilization
- File changes
- File system
- Memory, processes, and equipment environmental conditions
- Perform database specific monitoring (e.g. processes, file changes, distributes database links) and perform application monitoring.
- Provide support for preparation of technical implementation plans for emerging releases and aid users in accessing and using DCAPES and LOGFAC applications.
- MA/MS and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be with the DoD; or BA/BS and 15 years of experience, 5 of which must be with the DoD; or 20 years of experience with proper certifications and 8 years of experience with the DoD
- Security+ certification is required; higher certifications are a plus
- Candidate must have an active Top-Secret security clearance.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|