(HIB 9234) Software Engineer – Gunter AFB (AL)
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to support the ARMS program at Maxwell-Gunter AFB in Montgomery, Alabama.
Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) provides all levels of Commanders, including Major Command (MAJCOM) and Headquarters AF, the information required to effectively manage aircrew and missile crew resources. ARMS provides flying hours, aviation service, aeronautical rating, training, parachutist management, flying experience, Remotely Piloted Aviator flight tracking and alert time data.
and maintaining program products using:
- Java programming language.
- SOAP XML-based protocol for accessing web services over HTTP.
- PL/SQL programming.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, and charts etc.
- Providing programming expertise to accomplish program technical objectives and assist in improving technical competency of assigned military apprentice/journeyman programmers.
- Interfacing with internal/external system administrators, database administrators, security specialists, test managers, engineers, program managers, DISA/CIE/LDTO personnel, customers, interface partners, and field users.
- Developing/deploying software using DevSecOps approach and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Analyzing security and code quality tool scan results to determine false positives and devise corrective action approaches.
- Utilizing existing program tools and recommending additional/replacement tools to accomplish sustainment and development objectives.
Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective
technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in
the DoD, or;
- BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or;
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
- Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise
- Must have an active Secret Security clearance
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|