(HIA 10679) Program Manager III – Wright-Patterson AFB (OH)
Location: Dayton, OH
BigBear.ai is seeking a Program Manager to provide support to PCI, a BigBear.ai company, and to support several projects at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH.
The ideal candidate will plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment. Will formulate plans and recommend effective strategies for meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e., DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meetings and reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and developing various briefings and schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
- Must have knowledge of the principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Must have knowledge of support activities that assist the Program Manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines and be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Effectively communicate orally and in wiring and provide quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc).
- MA/MS and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or BA/BS and 15 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD;
- or 20 years of relevant experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
|Job Category||Program Manager|