(HBU 9966) Cyber Security Engineer III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required (approximately 25%)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer to support the Force Protection Division, located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures.
- Assist the Force Protection Program in developing authorization package artifacts that satisfy Authorization Official requirements.
- Participate in IT architecture design reviews to assess and ensure compliance with cybersecurity requirements
- Evaluate the continued effectiveness of implemented protection measures within the authorization boundaries
- Create, review, and assess RMF related artifacts for acceptable implementation of cybersecurity principles to support development of Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) packages.
- Support efforts of the Force Protection PMO by supplying Cyber Security requirements language for the organic sustainment support organization.
- BA/BS degree, and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
- IAT Level II or higher certifications are required (CISSP highly preferred
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), DoDI 8510.01, AFI 17-101, and appropriate Cybersecurity guidance and directives.
- Knowledge of DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes.
- Experience with configuring, deploying, and maintaining HBSS and ACAS Servers within DoD environment.
- Experience with configuring, deploying, and maintaining Windows Clients, Servers, AD, Exchange, Database, Linux, Virtual Environments and Cloud based services.
- Experience with iTIPS and eMASS applications.
- Experience with managing Cybersecurity testing processes.
- Physical Security System experience desirable.
- Candidate must have an active US Secret security clearance, with the ability to upgrade to TS/SCI