Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel is required – up to 25%
Anticipated start: Immediate
PCI is actively seeking Test Engineer to provide Engineering support to the Force Protection Division, which is within the Digital Directorate, located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Work with a team of multiple government and contractor personnel, severing as a member of integrated product teams (IPT), providing accurate SF requirements interpretation for the development, acquisition, and deployment of electronic security systems protecting Air Force bases worldwide, including security for the entire Air Force nuclear weapons stockpile.
- Guide project managers through AF SF Integrated Base Defense Security Systems (IBDSS) development and coordination of mission needs statements, concept of operations, employment, and execution documents, operational requirement documents, program management directives, and operational test plans with the AF Security Forces Center (AFSFC), Major Commands (MAJCOM), and other services.
- Coordinate project site survey scheduling with AFSFC and other MAJCOMs needs for all MAJCOM assets, both nuclear and non-nuclear. Assists the Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC) and MAJCOMs in the development of Security System Products Descriptions (SSPD) for their electronic security programs. Helps develop and maintain project support agreements (PSA) with MAJCOMs and their installations.
- Deploy to project Pre-Award and Post Award site surveys to provide SF technical expertise.
- Assist in the development of acquisition documents to include the Statement of Work (SOW), installation specifications, and Contract Data Requirements Listing (CDRLs)
- Perform and act in a lead role in project Government Acceptance Tests (GAT) and act as the government representative in project Contractor Verification Tests (CVT).
- Serve as liaison between the program office and groups such as the Physical Security Equipment Advisory Group (PSEAG) and IBDSS Working Group as they relate to electronic security.
- Provide any integration of Army, Navy and Marine Corps specific security needs into AF project requirements and strategy documents in support of joint acquisitions
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of
experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed,
5 years of which must be in the DoD; OR,
- BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD defense acquisitions, Security Forces, and/or engineering as applicable; OR,
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 8 of which must be in the DoD defense acquisitions, Security Forces, and/or engineering as applicable.
- Secret Clearance is required
|Job Category||Test Engineer|