Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required – up to 25%
Anticipated start: Immediate
PCI is actively seeking a General Engineer (Network/Fielding) to provide engineering support to the Force Protection Division, which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate), located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Perform systems engineering technical planning activities to ensure systems engineering processes are applied properly throughout the system’s life cycle. Validates compliance with established processes.
- Develop/review technical guidance, technical artifacts, and recommendations for legacy engineering and integration processes, analyzing/assessing dependencies, and compliance with standards for engineering, system interfaces, test, and technology insertion.
- Provide support for and participate in:
- (a) studies and analyses
- (b) review and evaluation of technical specifications/documentation, designs, analyses, and test processes/plans/procedures/results
- (c) development and review of Statements of Work and subsequent contractor proposals
- Provide technical expertise to counsel the Program Office on hardware/software development performance, metrics of progress and performance, compliance, verification of processes and configuration management.
- Supports Government efforts to ensure delivered capabilities are integrated in a manner which support operational and technical requirements and scheduled deliveries.
- Attend requirements, design reviews, and technical interchange meetings with prime contractors providing technical evaluations of analyses and tradeoff activities, assessments of contractor technical efforts, and recommendations to the Program Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
- CCNA certification (or similar) highly desired.
- Minimum of 4 years of relatable experience, including communication network/engineering background in either wired or wireless (or both).
- Fielding/installation experience would be idea (especially with Electronic/Physical Security Systems).
- Experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs is desirable.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn new things and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have an active US Security clearance.
|Job Category||Network Engineer|