Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required – up to 25%
PCI is actively seeking a Program Manager to provide Project Management support to the Force Protection Division, which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate) at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Provides acquisition support to the Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads by helping guide successful program execution to maintain the acquisition battle rhythm and deliver warfighter capability.
- Provides advice and solutions to program leadership to facilitate successful contract execution for the program.
- Analyzes overall program health and advises program leadership on options to maintain cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Reviews acquisition documents and provides comments offering an executive level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy. Documents may include, but are not limited to, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Program Baselines, Risk Management Plans, Program Management Reviews and Milestone Decision Briefs. Individual must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- The candidate will be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). The candidate will support Program Management Reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- The candidate will be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of program management experience.
- Previous Dept of Defense experience is required.
- Knowledge of USAF Acquisition process is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and in person is crucial to this position.
- Use of MS office products
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition, Program Manager|