(HBU 10138) Senior Systems Engineer III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel will be required (up to 25% – 50%)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to provide support to the Force Protection Division, which is within the Digital Directorate, located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
- Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications.
- Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
- Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
- Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with AF SEAM processes.
- BA/BS degree, and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an IPT environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have an active US Secret security clearance
|Job Category||Security Engineer|