(HBU 10057) Test & Requirements Engineer III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel is required – up to 30-40%
Anticipated start: Immediate
PCI is actively seeking a Test Engineer to provide engineering support to the Force Protection Division, which is within the Digital Directorate, located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Create test plans, procedures and support test activities for integration, performance, functional and acceptance testing of the systems.
- Review and evaluate the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from accomplishment of engineering tasks.
- Devise new approaches to problems encountered, and accomplish assigned tasks with efficiency, dispatch, and thoroughness.
- Maintain test plans and procedures to adjust or expand test sets to address new capabilities.
- Identify and assess risks to program or projects, recommend risk mitigation strategies, and implement risk reduction plans.
- Attend and participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs), Request for Proposals (RFP), Design Reviews (PDR & CDR) and Specification Reviews (SRRs).
- Review and assess contractor submitted documents (e.g., milestone schedules, test reports, cost performance reports, contractor Master Plans, and Integrated Master Schedules) to determine their accuracy and report inconsistencies.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an active US security clearance.
|Job Category||Test Engineer|