Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel could be required (up to 25%)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Support professional to assist the Program Manager in daily office efforts be able to develop, or perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program.
The tasks involved include identifying the specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the program; and correlating those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place.
- Build and maintain a running list of taskers, assign taskers to team members appropriately and, ensure tasks are closed out
- Gather inputs/documentation, draft responses and facilitate reporting processes to inquiries from various sources:
- Tracking and coordinating documentation and staff packages for signature/approval
- OPR/EPR/Civilian Appraisals/Feedback tracking
- Facilitating and assisting with unit preparedness for unit inspections, and MICT evaluations
- Proficient Microsoft office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project
- Extensive experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000 series instructions
- Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
- BA/BS and 6 years of experience in the
respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 2 of which must
be in the DoD, or;
- 10 years of directly-related experience, 6 of which must be in the DoD.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
|Job Category||Business/Support Staff, DoD Acquisition|