Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel could be required (up to 25%)
PCI is actively seeking a Configuration Manager to support the Battle Control Systems (BCS) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate, located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
The Configuration Manager duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining technical baselines, especially software baselines, of USAF systems in accordance with Dept of Defense and USAF guidance.
- Design, develop, and establish configuration management documentation based on prescribed standards, program requirements, and conventional best practices.
- Prepare documentation for, coordinate, and lead Configuration Control Boards.
- Conduct closeout actions and archive all CM documentation. Report CCB status to leadership.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing program/project documentation, e.g. Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement Of Objectives (SOOs), Statements-of-Work (SOWs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), System/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), AF Form 1067s, etc. and assist in source selections for systems.
- Review and update CM plans periodically in accordance with USAF guidance.
- Develop process, then maintain and standardize technical performance matrices to include capturing update steps, configuration control considerations, and approval process. Develop process documents.
- Maintain configuration control of assessments developed by the technical team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of related work experience
- Experience on Dept of Defense or Air Force acquisition programs is highly desired.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools.
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter who is able to work independently and effectively interact with program team members and senior leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
|Job Category||Configuration/Data Manager|