(HBS 8256) Project Scheduler II – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required
PCI is actively seeking a Project Scheduler to support the Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS) Division program office, which is within the Battle Management Directorate at Hanscom AFB, MA
- Create and maintain Program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) using Microsoft Project Professional.
- Plan, coordinate, and visualize all significant program activities and schedules developed and maintained within Division Programs.
- Analyze trends, developing reports, facilitating communication and providing feedback on contractor performance.
- Integrate the work of Government and contractor tasks and activities into a critical path schedule in a fast-paced, real time environment.
- Provide critical path impact analysis and recommending conflict resolution actions as required to the Government Program Manager.
- Identify and forecast scheduling trends, and provide recommendations to mitigate risks to program schedule.
- Develop and provide project status presentations to Division senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of work experience. Dept. of Defense experience is preferred.
- Must possess journeyman level scheduling capability using MS Project Professional.
- Capable of leading and executing tasks associated with Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) planning, development, execution and analysis for complex weapon systems.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and interacting on a daily basis with high level officials and ability to deliver products successfully in a fast paced environment (on demand).
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
|Job Category||Business/Support Staff|