(HBS 10695) Program Manager II – Tinker AFB (OK)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
BigBear.ai is seeking a Program Manager to provide support to PCI, a BigBear.ai company, as well as support USAF programs within the AWACS program office in the Digital Directorate located at Tinker AFB, OK.
- Support all aspects of sound DoD acquisition planning (e.g., industry day, market research, source selection planning, ASP planning, SOO/SOW/PWS writing, RFP planning, RFP document preparation, contract negotiation prep, etc.)
- Comply with acquisition regulations, such as the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement, Air Force Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFFARS), and DoD Instruction 5000.80)
- Ability to independently draft Request for Proposal packages, provide subject matter assistance in technical evaluations, and assist Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO) with contract negotiations.
- Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives. Assist the Government program manager in assessing program status vs cost, schedule, and performance baselines, including collaboration with requirements managers and external research, development, testing, and engineering (RDT&E) organizations
- Assist in reviewing contractor deliverable status and milestone schedules, status reports, and cost performance reports
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of project status and acquisition tasks to senior management
- Assist Government program managers with analyzing requirements and developing derived requirements; crafting Performance Work Statements and Statements of Work associated with needed capabilities; and performing evaluations on vendor proposals.
- Evaluate existing and new requirements, develop primary and alternative solutions and estimates, and ensure proper and complete system delivery in accordance with project requirements and specifications.
- Participate in program reviews, IPTs, project implementation meetings, customer meetings, cyber security meetings, and test activities associated with Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and project documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.) to both Air Force leadership and user community organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of program/project management experience
- DoD program/project management experience is required.
- Knowledge of and experience with the principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02; as well as standard DoD contracting processes.
- Knowledge of and experience with Middle Tier Acquisition (Section 804 of DoDI 5000) Rapid Acquisition is highly desired.
- Knowledge of and experience with Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient with computers and software applications, including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.).
- Expert attention-to-detail and highly organized.
- Candidate MUST have an active US security clearance.
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition, Program Manager|