(HBS 10674) Program Manager III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
BigBear.ai is seeking a Program Manager to provide support to PCI, a BigBear.ai company, and to provide program management support to the Airborne Warning and Controls Systems (AWACS) program office, which is within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) at Hanscom AFB, MA.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
- Perform Program Management support to the AWACS Division with a concentration on the Test and Evaluation efforts.
- Work closely with AWACS Test Chief to ensure DoD, AF, and local policies and procedures are followed while planning, executing, and reviewing test activities.
- A firm understanding of DoD 5000 series publications guiding AF acquisitions is essential for success in this position.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required.
- Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested
- Assist in the designing, planning, execution, analysis and reporting phases of test and evaluation programs (including any applicable FAA certifications and procedures) to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems and equipment throughout each acquisition phase and milestone.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, updating, and reviewing the full range on test and test-related documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with mandatory guidance and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement.
- Provide assistance in the recommendation, assessment, and analyses of test and evaluation strategies, requirements, and objectives.
- Provide assistance in the recommendation and assessment of test data requirements necessary to meet program objectives within cost and schedule constraints.
- Provide recommendations to the Government on integrated data processing, software, and analysis considerations.
- Assist with preparing, maintaining, updating, and reviewing the full range of test and test-related documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with mandatory guidance, and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement.
- Assist in proposing and coordinating detailed test plans and programs to assist in the determination of objectives, schedules, and costs.
- Assist in the performance of tradeoff studies and recommending alternative test strategies and approaches to the government.
- Participate in integrated test teams, test readiness reviews and other test related program events, as necessary.
- Assist in the determination of capability and availability of major DoD and civilian test resources and facilities.
- Provide support for monitoring, assessing status, and reporting on test and evaluation efforts of systems at Contractor and government facilities.
- Assist in performing data analysis using modeling and simulation techniques, models, computer simulations or other tools/methods.
- Use analysis results to recommend changes in testing techniques, procedures, and identify potential areas for further investigation.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience
|Job Category||Program Manager|