(HBN 10116) Administrative Specialist – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
PCI has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Specialist at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, MA.
- Manage and track recurring and priority requests for information to include action items, data calls, and submission.
- Edits documents and assists in staffing documents to ensure timely/proper completion.
- Manage and coordinate all executive level schedules and calendars thru Microsoft Outlook as well as thru web-based tools.
- Prepare, arrange, coordinate, communicate and execute business meetings, conferences and other events.
- Transmit documents and data files, provide electronic records management and document and data repository support, and create document coordination workspace.
- Point of contact for providing timely and accurate program reports, including the Division and Directorate staff meeting slides and Monthly Acquisition Reports (MARs).
- Reviews draft products consolidates, and edits reports as required.
- Provide security control point access service for visitors as well as accountability for resident Government and Contractor staff as required.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- 5 years of administrative support experience
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs is highly desired.
- DTS (Defense Travel System) Experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.