(HBN 9965) Configuration Data Manager – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration/Data Manager to provide support to the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Division, within the Digital Directorate at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Receive, review, log, file and distribute all incoming contractor submittals.
- Create and continuously update separate distribution lists for each program.
- Maintain numerous document logs, set up, oversee and maintain an extensive contractor CDRL submittal file system on SharePoint.
- Work closely on a daily basis with Configuration Management, Contracting, Division Chiefs, program PMs and IPT members.
- Create and oversee the ‘Document Control’ files on SharePoint, continuously archiving older files while making sure all current, working documentation is the most current and proper version.
- Create, review, format, correct, finalize and process a multitude of documents: SOWs, Specs, PWSs, SOOs, CDRL packages, Test Reports, QA Reports, Siting Criteria, Test Plans and Procedures, Trip Reports, and Gov’t letters.
- Must be able to conduct/Support Configuration Control Boards.
- Must be able to generate DD1423 forms for Contract Data requirement Lists.
- Must maintain a Data Item Description (DID) library/situational awareness of Govt Changes to DIDs for reference to generate CDRLs noted above.
- BA/BS degree, and 7 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD.
- Must have current knowledge of iPDM software or have the ability to learn how to us and assist in the configuration of the file structure within.
- Must have hands on Data and Configuration Management experience in a DOD Program office environment
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter who is able to work independently and effectively interact with program team members and senior leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Adept at engaging peers, management, and contractors to resolve discrepancies.
- Must have an active US security clearance.
|Job Category||Configuration/Data Manager|