(HBN 9954) Acquisition Logistics Manager III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel will be required (approximately 25%)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Manager to provide acquisition and life cycle sustainment support to the International Programs & Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program office (AFLCMC/HBN), which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate) located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Serves as an Acquisition Logistics Manager for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs with-in the FMS Division (AFLCMC/HBN), at the branch level.
- Leads and coordinates the development of a Product Support Strategy for complex systems that encompass new and emerging technologies or complicated fielding requirements.
- Develops and shapes maintenance and support requirements into an Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), coordinating with Government civilians, contractor program managers, and customers on program development.
- Defines problems and develops recommendation for issues to be addressed in ILSPs.
- Assists with defining scope, interface requirements, policy issues and performance criteria and helps develop program milestones.
- Participates in system design and change reviews, analyzes equipment characteristics to determine the most effective maintenance support strategy.
- Integrates Product Support Elements (PSE) into programs and ensures consistent approach to development and fielding.
- Provides Logistics IPT leadership and oversight for tasks assigned by program management to include Logistics Management Information (LMI), Supply Support Plan (SSP) development, System Safety, Contractor Logistics Support (CLS), and Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) coordination and release.
- Leads IPT personnel in the management, monitoring, evaluation and coordination of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS).
- Actively participates in cross-functional IPTs with matrixed personnel.
- Provides comments on Contractor’s acquisition and sustainment documents, assisting with preparing and reviewing program documentation; e.g. Justifications and Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), Systems/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Program Support Agreements (PSA), as well as Training Packages and all Technical Manuals.
- Conducts Technical Evaluation (Tech Eval) reviews and write-up on all program proposals and provides recommendations for Government Objectives and Thresholds.
- Assist in creating and delivering Letter of Request (LOR) and Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) documents.
- Provide additional Acquisition functions related to Program Management Office (PMO) support, System Engineering, Facilities or Real Property Installed Equipment (RPIE), Data Management (DM) and Configuration Management (CM) support.
- Excellent team-building, communication, writing, speaking and briefing skills.
- Ability to write, analyze, and review the full spectrum of system logistics needs, benefits, and technical standards.
- Prepares briefings, staff packages and attends meetings when required.
- Prepares, reviews, edits, coordinates and releases, clear, well-written, correspondence and documentation for assigned programs.
Provides other support to the overall AFLCMC/HBN division, as required.
Ensures compliance with policies or recommends new ones.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable
- Experience with Life Cycle Management, acquisitions and sustainment of DoD systems; transportation planning; technical manual requirements definition and verification; sustainment strategies for defense systems; requirements definition, and establishing processes
- Previous FMS experience or DISAM Course work desired.
- Candidate must have an active US Secret security clearance
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition|