Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel will be required (up to 25%)
PCI is actively seeking a Systems Sustainment Engineer to provide Engineering support to the Foreign Military Sales Division (AFLCMC/HBN), which is within the PEO Digital (AFLCMC/HB) located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Applies systems sustainment engineering expertise with a focus on the operational hardware and software of fielded C4ISR weapons systems.
- Maintains awareness on system performance and provides program continuity on up to ten FMS programs.
- Contributes to the Program Management Office (PMO) support in meeting Host Nation Partners requirements for weapon system sustainment over the life cycle of the program.
- Develops upgrade strategies (to include deployment schedules), makes tech refresh recommendations, and identifies technical requirements in support of these initiatives.
- Develops risks and mitigation strategies to address unknowns over a Program’s Periods of Performance. Supports program IPTs and their reporting to the Branch and Division with Life Cycle Management Plan (LCMP) inputs and other reporting inputs, as required.
- Support the Branch Lead Engineer’s efforts and Initiatives, and reporting requirements, as required.
System Sustainment Experience / Familiarity:
- Candidate must have solid Acquisition sustainment experience in the areas of reliability, maintainability, and sustainability.
- 3D Long-Range Tactical Radars, their performance, their coverage placement, and general radar site layout
- Tactical C2 systems, architectures, protocols, coalition force structure/operations/tactics and inter-operability requirements relative to ASOCs, JOCs, ADOCs, AOCs and IAMD
- Demonstrated working knowledge of deploying and implementing Automated Enterprise Logistics System solutions for MRO requirements.
- Ability to obtain U.S. Passport and travel Visas (e.g. Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly matrixed environment and prioritize tasks
- Self-starter with the ability to engage peers and colleagues on a diverse range of issues related to system sustainment and Life Cycle Management
- Demonstrated ability to develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to include drafting System Requirements Documents for future acquisitions or contract actions and contributing to Statements of Work
- Ability to review, analyze and technically evaluate Contractor proposals, supporting and defending Government negotiating position.
- Review and provide technical comment on Contract Deliverables, Design Reviews, and Technical Interchanges and Program meetings.
- Ability to vet incoming Field Reports or System Trouble Reports for parsing out amongst requisite vendors for further analysis and action.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Tactical communications for Voice, Data, Tactical Data Links (Link-16)
- Understanding of MODE 4 to MODE 5 transition requirements, AIMS certification requirements for AIMS 1000B.
- FMS Experience
- System Engineering Experience
- Baseline Configuration Management
- Familiarity with System Safety Processes/Guidance
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF), Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Secure Computing Environments
- RAM and Supply Chain Risk Management
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|