Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: OCONUS travel required, up to 20%
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Radar Engineer to support the Foreign Military Sales Division (AFLCMC/HBN), which is within the PEO Digital (AFLCMC/HB) located at Hanscom AFB.
- Provide systems, hardware and software engineering planning, process and development oversight execution capability to the FMS program office.
- Provides radar systems level technical expertise for advice/counsel to the Government program office to support technical planning, cost estimating and proposal evaluations. (Radar expertise shall be at a practical “field” application level beyond radar theory or radar application concepts)
- Identify and address program technical issues and in the preparation of necessary technical documents and briefings.
- Reviews/Assesses contractor delivered artifacts and provides detail justification of analysis and recommendations.
- Attend Technical Interchange Meetings with prime contractors providing technical evaluations of analyses and trade off activities, assessments of contractor technical efforts, and recommendations to the program office.
- Provide engineering support to various IPTs and Working Groups communicating engineering objectives and system level technical inputs.
- Support real-time hardware applications for complex sensor systems with in-depth understanding of sensor sub-system design.
- Support intensive real-time software applications for complex systems with in-depth understanding of software open system design, methodologies, and applications.
- Exercises a high degree of originality and sound judgment in formulating, evaluating, and correlating broad engineering/scientific concepts, guiding the analysis of unique problems, and developing new and improved techniques and methods.
- Able to generate request for proposal documents from client requirements
- Able to review and assess proposal response documents against stated requirements for compliance and suitability for procurement
- Able to support and conduct Configuration Control Boards, System Engineering and Integration Working Groups or other cross agency technical forum to achieve collaboration goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an IPT environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance
- Candidate must be able to interface with all levels of Govt, Civil and contractor environments.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to OCONUS locations (20%)
- Must have an active US security clearance.
|Job Category||Radar Engineer|