(HBM 10131) Acquisition PM SME – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Top Secret
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel could be required (up to 25%)
As an Acquisition SME Program Manager, you will provide project management support within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate), located at Hanscom AFB, MA
Provide advice and solutions to program leadership to facilitate successful contract execution for the program. analyze overall program health and advises program leadership on options to maintain cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Review acquisition documents and provides comments offering an executive level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy. Documents may include, but are not limited to, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Program Baselines, Risk Management Plans, Program Management Reviews and Milestone Decision Briefs.
- Assist in developing the acquisition strategy and supporting documents for Section 804 Rapid Acquisition Activities. Identify opportunities to streamline program activities and tailor required program documents to achieve program cost and schedule objectives.
- Provide advice in identifying creative contract vehicles and incentives to enable rapid prototyping and fielding.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, support Program Management Reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
- Active Secret clearance required (Top Secret preferred)
- BA/BS degree and 10 years of experience, 5 years of DoD support preferred; years of experience may compensate for lack of degree
- Previous DoD experience is required
- Knowledge of USAF Acquisition process is required
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and in person is crucial to this position
- Use of MS office products
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition, Program Manager|