Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Secret (minimum) / Top Secret (preferred)
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required (<10%)
PCI is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join the Survivable Airborne Operations Center (SAOC) Team at Hanscom AFB. AFLMC/HBJ is the government program office leading the SAOC effort, which is tasked with leading the development and delivery of the replacement fleet for the E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC). In this role, this PM SME will assist the HBJ government program office team, working in conjunction with program senior leaders, engineers and program managers, as well as other support contractor engineers and program managers, with the below described responsibilities.
- Provide expert-level advice and work product to SAOC program leaders in support of the development of the SAOC program acquisition strategy, as well as acquisition documentation required for senior leader AF approval
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
- Contribute to program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Draft program Statements Of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), and monitor/review progress of industry deliverables on these and other work product
- Play key role in identifying and tracking key program risks for the SAOC program
- Maintain extensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force, along with emerging guidance from SAF/AQ and other acquisition officials
- Draft and gain concurrence of senior program leadership of acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.), and support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports for SAOC and senior USAF leadership.
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews; support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior leadership.
- Coordinate and supports a variety of program related meetings and conferences to include, but not limited to, Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, cross-functional program strategy and execution meetings.
- Monitor and report on program progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and initiatives; provide support by supplying the information and background for the preparation of program events.
- Minimum: Engineering degree, and 15 years of experience in aeronautical engineering and/or weapon systems development and integration, 8 of which must be in support of DoD acquisition contracts
- Possess the knowledge and mindset to play a key “forward leaning” support role as a senior contractor to deliver on a program of national-level interest and scrutiny
- Possess the detailed knowledge of systems acquisition and program management to support the program office to manage and report on a program or portfolio of programs/projects.
- Prefer experience with major aircraft development/integration programs
- Must have an active US Security clearance: Secret (minimum); Top Secret (preferred)
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition, Program Manager|