Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Secret (minimum) / Top Secret (preferred)
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required (<25%)
PCI is seeking experienced Test Manager to join the Survivable Airborne Operations Center (SAOC) Team at Hanscom AFB. AFLMC/HBJ is the government program office leading the SAOC effort, which is tasked with leading the development and delivery of the replacement fleet for the E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC).
In this role, the Test Manager will assist HBJ government program office team, working in conjunction with government engineers and program managers, as well as other support contractor engineers and program managers, with the below described responsibilities.
- Develop and execute test plans for the SAOC E-4B replacement fleet, with specific emphasis on Commercial Derivative Aircraft
- Prepare test plans and procedures, Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), and test input to the applicable statutory and regulatory acquisition documentation for a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP)
- Prepare and review test analyses and reports, and monitor test events in support of the SAOC development effort
- Support certification test activities (e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC)), as well as training required to execute test activities
- Support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations
- Review and analyze design documentation including engineering drawings and specifications
- Review and analyze engineering performance and technical analysis reports for impact on SAOC test strategy
- Review and analyze measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability
- Work closely with program engineers, and system developers to characterize test requirements and support SAOC program test related annual system management planning efforts in coordination with the SAOC Integrated Product Teams and the Logistics / Product Support Manager’s government team, as well as other Test organization POCs.
- Provide extensive DoD Test experience with the Defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000 series instructions
- Provide senior-level test input on SAOC Request for Proposals (RFPs), Statement of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS) and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs)
- BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience
in configuration management of technology development, 5 of which must be
in the DoD; or;
- 20 years of experience in a technical configuration management discipline, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Must have progressive experience in testing of DoD weapon system acquisition programs, to include developmental test, operational test, and impact of testing on lifecycle sustainment planning to enable government ownership of the program technical baseline
- Prefer experience with major aircraft development programs
- Must have an active US Security clearance: Secret (minimum); Top Secret (preferred)
|Job Category||Test Engineer|