Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required (<10%)
PCI is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the Survivable Airborne Operations Center (SAOC) Team at Hanscom AFB. AFLMC/HBJ is the government program office leading the SAOC effort, which is tasked with leading the development and delivery of the replacement fleet for the E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC).
In this role, this Program Control SME will assist the HBJ government program office team, working in conjunction with program senior leaders, engineers and program managers, as well as other support contractor engineers and program managers, with the below described responsibilities.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Draft and gain concurrence of senior program leadership of acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.), and support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports for SAOC and senior USAF leadership.
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews; support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior leadership.
- Provide staff support for the senior program leaders and coordination with senior Air Force leadership, to includes researching and compiling information pertaining to certain projects/topics, reviews of CDRL packages; prepare factual, clear, concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written communications, to include support for Public Affairs and Public Release processes
- Coordinate and supports a variety of program related meetings and conferences to include, but not limited to, scheduling and set up of physical and virtual meetings in support.
- Monitor and report on program progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and initiatives; provide support by supplying the information and background for the preparation of program events.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience in program/project management, 3 of which must be in the DoD.
- Experience supporting a range of DoD acquisition activities through various stages of the Defense Acquisition cycle.
- Possess the knowledge of systems acquisition and program management, combined with administrative skills, to support the program office to manage and report on a program or portfolio of programs/projects.
- Prior experience with Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP) highly desired.
- Must have an active US Security clearance: Secret
|Job Category||Program Manager|