Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Top Secret
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel required – up to 25%
PCI is actively seeking a Senior Sytems Engineer to provide engineering support to the Distributed Common Ground Systems (DCGS) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate) located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Provide system engineering analysis efforts contributing to the definition, development, fielding, sustainment, and operation of DCGS capabilities.
- Define, conduct, document and communicate select elements of analysis to support capability definition, integration and management.
- Provide engineering support in the development of Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for proposal (RFP) and other applicable acquisition documentation for this program.
- Support development efforts to integrate J STARS capabilities within the overall architecture established by the DCGS PMO programs of record.
- Draft, review, finalize, and comment upon requirements, analyses and technical materials directly related to future DCGS capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of engineering experience required, 4 of which must be in defense programs.
- Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, systems acquisitions, and program management required.
- Must be able to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring acquisition program effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must have an active TS clearance.
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|