(HBG 10100) Program Manager III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance Required: Top Secret / SCI
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel required – up to 25%
PCI has a need for an experienced Program Manager to join the AFLCMC/HBGW Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Team at Hanscom AFB. The assigned Program Manager will work in direct support of government Branch leadership, engineers and program managers through the acquisition cycle of the program.
- Experience supporting a range of DoD acquisition activities through various stages of the Defense Acquisition cycle
- Experience managing DoD Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partners in delivering ISR capabilities to operational users
- Experience in DoD ISR community, most preferably with a variety of ISR mission partners
- Experience in Air Force Space operations, with a focus on the development and acquisition of new capabilities
- Minimum: BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in configuration management of technology development, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or 20 years of experience in a technical configuration management discipline, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Assist the program manager in assessing what programs/projects are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment
- Assist the Program Manager in assessing progress of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), recommending acquisition courses of action, and interfacing with OEM representatives on behalf of the government Program Manager to ensure guidance to OEMs is understood and assisting in resolving programmatic disconnects
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
|Job Category||Program Manager|