(HBG 10076) DCGS Systems Engineer II – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Top Secret
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel required – up to 25%
PCI is actively seeking an experienced Systems Engineer who is experienced in the technical architecture of Intelligence Community networks, to join the AFLCMC/HBGW Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Team at Hanscom AFB.
The assigned Systems Engineer will work in direct support of government engineers and program managers through the acquisition cycle of the program.
- Assist in the development of HBGW ISR program technical requirements and their implementation to development, test, sustainment and operations for a classified HBGW ISR program.
- Be a key strategic advisor to program leadership regarding technical capabilities of the program pertaining to both Data Relay and Geographic intelligence (GEOINT)
- Assess, manage and guide industry and government laboratory partners developing ISR capabilities being leveraged by the program office
- Guide junior program engineers, both government and contractor, in technical work conducted in support of overarching strategic plan for the program
- Analyze communication terminals, satellite relays, internet and other communications technologies; oversee development, integration and fielding of communications systems for the HBGW ISR program.
- In support of government engineers/program managers, develop and implement plans and procedures to effectively manage the program’s network in accordance with established DoD Acquisition processes.
- Manage the program systems’ interfaces to facilitate their integration with the network architecture across the relevant intelligence community organizations, both within DoD and external to DoD.
- Assist the government program office in managing the activities of the HBGW ISR program system design and builds throughout the lifecycle phases.
- Analyze and recommend communications network and spectrum requirements
- Participate in Program Office Working groups and other meetings to provide input to technical architecture needs for the program
- Minimum: BA/BS degree, 8 years of experience in DoD communications architecture relevant to intelligence community, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Strong technical and leadership abilities to assist in marshalling a sensitive ISR program through development and implementation of new technical capabilities
- Experience in working with ISR stakeholders, inside and outside of DoD, to best posture the program for success
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance (SCI Eligible)
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|