Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required (<25%)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to provide Test Management support the Tactical Air Control Party Modernization (TACP-M), which is located in the Digital Directorate at Hanscom AFB.
The successful candidate will provide test planning and Validation and Verification (V&V) support services for HB Directorate activities in compliance with DoD, AF, HB, and AFLCMC test plans, instructions, policies, and procedures. Activities will vary depending upon the current activities of the program/system, scope of the current development/sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives. The successful candidate will provide test report support services by way of the documentation of test events and shall conduct technical reviews of engineering documentation (CDRL A005, A007, A008, A009). Support requirements include but are not limited to:
- Prepare test plans and procedures
- Prepare TEMPs
- Prepare and review test analyses and reports
- Prepare T&E segments of acquisition documentation
- Monitor test events
- Support certification test activities (e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC))
- Support training required to execute test activities
- Support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations.
- Review and analyze design documentation including engineering drawings and specifications
- Review and analyze engineering performance and technical analysis reports
- Review and analyze measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability
- Review and analyze engineering performance predictions
- Review and analyze trade-off studies
- Support FCAs/PCAs
- Support the collection of test data during developmental and operational test events
- Works with assigned administrative, and matrixed acquisition support, financial management, engineering contracting, configuration and data management, and other staff.
- Works with the Oasis Task Lead and Oasis teammates to document processes, and initiate and implement AFSO21 Rapid Improvement Events, Training Events, and mentoring sessions for all task personnel.
- Responsible for developing Integrated Master Schedule inputs and tracking and reporting on Progress for assigned program(s).
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Facilitates and supports Division meetings and reviews, team building, strategic planning, and other on- and off-site activities.
- Assists as needed in preparing and reviewing program/project documentation, e.g. Determinations and Findings, Justifications and Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement Of Objectives (SOOs), Statements-of-Work (SOWs), Program Implementation Packages (PiPs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), Systems/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Program Support Agreements (PSA), EMAs, 1067s, etc. and assist in source selections.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Master’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience (5 DoD), or bachelor’s degree and 15 years of directly related experience (5 DoD), or 20 years of directly related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of TEMPs
- Understands Acquisition Process (i.e. AoA, Pre-Milestone A activities, etc.).
- Past work experience in testing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Test Plans and Validation and Verification (V&V)
- Candidate must have an active secret security clearance
|Job Category||Test Engineer|