Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required (<25%)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to provide software engineer support to MAF TDL program, which is located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
The Software Engineer should be well versed with the following agile software development practices:
• Agile modeling
• Agile testing
• Backlogs (Product and Sprint)
• Behavior-driven development (BDD)
• Continuous integration (CI)
• Cross-functional team
• Information radiators (scrum board, task board, visual management board, burndown chart)
• Iterative and incremental development (IID)
• Scrum events (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective)
• Story-driven modeling
• Test-driven development (TDD)
• User story
• Velocity tracking
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) concepts (i.e. Java or C++)
- Candidates must be familiar with AGILE development processes.
- Should also be cable of performing static code quality analysis (source code and S/W metrics).
- Candidate must have an active secret security clearance
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|