Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel will be required (<15%)
Anticipated start: Immediate
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to provide engineering support to the Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate) located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Provide system engineering analysis efforts contributing to the definition, development, fielding, sustainment, and operation of TACP capabilities.
- Define, conduct, document and communicate select elements of analysis to support capability definition, integration and management.
- Provide engineering support in the development of Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for proposal (RFP) and other applicable acquisition documentation for this ACAT program.
- Support development efforts to integrate TACP capabilities within the overall architecture established by the TACP PMO programs of record.
- Draft, review, finalize, and comment upon requirements, analyses and technical materials directly related to future TACP capabilities.
- Experience with Link-16, SADL and VMF Tactical Data Links is required.
- Experience with digital communications using both serial (VULOS, SATCOM, IW, etc.) and IP (MUOS, Wideband HF, TSM, etc.) based waveforms is highly desired.
- Experience performing system co-site interference analysis is highly desired.
- Must be able to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring acquisition program effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Must have an active US security clearance.
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|